Oxytoxic Oxytoxic

Absolutely amazing! If there was anything I could do to go back in time and verify your account for the audio portal sooner, I would! This song is outstanding, it definitely sounds like four and a half years of work was put in to this song. However saying that, there are a few slight aspects that could have been done better. I know you didn't do the mixing on this song, but the percussion in this song is quite a bit shallow. The percussion is supposed to drive the mix, and in this case I don't feel like it is. Great job on the darker piano parts, you couldn't have done it better. Way to go on the vocals too, clearing them up from their original audio chunk. One other issue I had was that the second drop didn't seem to fit in the same style with the rest of the song. Don't get me wrong, it was excellent to listen to, but I think that it was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Overall, great song, when I saw this on my feed I began to become super excited, I've been waiting for this release and I was not disappointed. Great job!

DarkBlueFX responds:

It's been a while since I've heard from you! I appreciate the input you've given me on this and I think you're right about the percussion, that is definitely a staple of this kind of music and going away from that was probably a bad idea.

As for the different styles, I just kinda wanted it that way. Perhaps out of laziness as I made a part of that section and just decided to go with it. I've gotten similar responses about that part as well as the comment about the percussion (aside from TrickshotCat) so it's definitely consistent criticism.

Thanks! Having a strong hammer noise and a reverb which included a vibrato just on the late reflections really sells the dark piano (at least to me). ValhallaRoom does this well but maybe there's a way to do it in native FL plugins too.

Catchy Catchy

Dude. You're gonna get an invitation from DeadMa5 soon to take over his franchise.

Aqua (Lethalix Remix) Aqua (Lethalix Remix)

11/10 for both kinds of dankness :)

Lethalix responds:

Dank you :P

-C0RTAX-:_The Prophecy_- -C0RTAX-:_The Prophecy_-

Why are songs like these featured?

Cloudy Cloudy

One word. God-like. This is an absolutely perfect song. I honestly don't know what you could've done better for the benefit of this song. Wow. I am stunned.

Nope V2 Nope V2

Just when I thought that this song couldn't get any better...

DarkBlueFX responds:

:D thanks again!

5459 5459

Awesome song! I think that the mastering could use a little bit of work though...

Lethalix responds:

Well thank you but i spent a long ass time mastering this lol xD

Chael - Area 51 [Original Mix] Chael - Area 51 [Original Mix]

Wow! Since you checked out my stuff, I decided that I'd check out yours, and I am truly blown away! This was a phenomenal track; I love how the synths at the beginning capture the essence of the song in such a unique way! For a first dubstep track, I am amazed by it! I would love to do a collaboration with you at some point; I think that we could do a really good job and make one epic dubstep track! Contact me on Skype!

ChaelMusic responds:

Haha, thanks! That means a lot :D

Hopefully we could work out a collaboration project :)

i'm wrong i'm wrong

Bruh, you need to be serious about uploading music again. Your songs were so good!!! What happened man???

Spurta responds:

I am serious, believe it or not.
i'm just losing my touch on full tracks, and i'm working on the soundtrack for an indie game that may or may not be up on newgrounds when it's done

Pastoral Pastoral

Interesting song! I think that you have a lot of potential as a composer, which is the reason why I'm verifying you for the Newgrounds Audio Portal. Your songs deserve to be heard, and I look forward to other songs by you! Skype me at (Applesnitch) and I'll may be able to get you the full Fruity Loops 12 version for free!

Skybliss responds:

Thanks for the compliment, but I can't believe that I can get FL12 for free. Is it true? And what version of FL?